Friday, December 12, 2008

My wonderful wife!

Merry Christmas!! Yes it is me Greg, I shouldn't admit to blogging it isn't very manly, but I just wanted everyone of you to know how wonderful my wife is. She is the best. As many of you know I have been working a lot attending school and she spends all of her day as a single mom, some of you know what that is like. Like a champ she has handled the last 4 months of me working 6 days a week and taking 19 credits at ASU. I just all of you to know how special she is. I don't know of another women that could handle what she has done over the last 4 months. Now that I am getting ready to finish my last finals I want her to know I love her and appreciate the wonderful support that she is to me. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas. Hold your families close and tell them you love them. Tiff, I LOVE YOU, Thanks.

3 comments:

Chalece said...

Tiff.. you are amazing. Hope you always remember that!

Erna said...

What a sweet man. You two are very lucky to have each other.

Anonymous said...

Greg, you amaze me!! I always knew that you would be an amazing man... and your letter to your wife just proved my point. Yes, you do have an amazing wife and a beautiful family!! Hold them close and always be thankful for them because... I KNOW they are thankful for you!! I love you guys! ~dawna