Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'M A 1ST GRADER

We now have a first grader in our house. We can't beleive how fast she has grown up. Most parents are really excited about the return of the school year. For us it is kind of sad, because McKenzie is so sweet and always love playing with her little sisters. We always miss her when she goes to school, but, time marches on and here is our little 1st Grader.


McKenzie was so excited to go to First Grade. Here she is before we left for school. She has Mrs. Michaels as her teacher,and was so excited about her new High School Musical backback and lunch box.

Showing off her backpack before school.

McKenzie in front of school.

Time for school to start, McKenzie gets in line to go into her classroom. While we were watching McKenzie in line, Brooklyn was so sad, she couldn't take it seeing her sister leave her. She ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug and said, "Kenzie I am going to miss you. "

I guess they really do love each other.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That last picture is PRECIOUS! I so wish we lived down the street from each other. Ellee and Brooklyn would have so much fun together and get into so much trouble with each other too. :) McKenzie looks so cute all dressed for school. I can't believe you have a 1st grader! Crazy!

Autumn said...

Oh, how sweet! These are adorable photos, Tiffany. :)

S Semon said...

Tiffany!
I will call you in the morning, but I wanted to let you know that I need to reschedule my hair appointment on Wednesday! I am so sorry! Can we reschedule for sometime in January?

Thanks SO much!
I will call you tomorrow, but in case you get this, just e-mail me at semonfam@gmail.com

Thanks!
Sorry again!