Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'M A BIG GIRL NOW!!!!

One night while we were getting the girls ready for bed, we asked McKenzie to get a new diaper for Jacey, and she brought out 3 diapers and laid down and asked for mom to change her diaper. Well now we won't have to worry about wetting the bed. Yes, in case you were wondering Mckenzie and Brooklyn are potty trained.

The Girls posing in their "new" bed time attire.

We told the girls to turn around and show us the diapers and McKenzie insisted on showing us her "better" side, then Brooklyn and Jacey followed right "behind" her.

Jacey

Brooklyn


McKenzie

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Are those all the same-sized diaper? Your girls are so funny!

Autumn said...

Hahahaha! This is too cute! Priceless moments from their childhood. I'm so glad you got these pictures!!

Ben and Teri said...

These are awesome. They will make great blackmail pictures when they get older. Just tell them if they aren't home on time that it will be poster size on the garage door when they do get home. They will never miss curfew. :-)

Brett and Rachel said...

Tiffany, I just found your blog thru some other girls in the ward. These pics are so cute. Absolutely hilarious! I can't believe all three of your girls can fit into the same size. Now see if you can get all of them in one! :)

Unknown said...

My 4 3 and 2 y.o girls all still wear diapers.my 4 y.o is stubborn like I was I gave them up at age 5.and we have another baby girl on the way.I'm 45 and changing diapers on 3 girls LOL

Unknown said...

My 4 3 and 2 y.o girls all still wear diapers.my 4 y.o is stubborn like I was I gave them up at age 5.and we have another baby girl on the way.I'm 45 and changing diapers on 3 girls LOL

Unknown said...

My 4 3 and 2 y.o girls all still wear diapers.my 4 y.o is stubborn like I was I gave them up at age 5.and we have another baby girl on the way.I'm 45 and changing diapers on 3 girls LOL

Anonymous said...

MCKENZIE WOULD BE A GREAT PIECE OF PUSSY.

Anonymous said...

Definitely

Anonymous said...

Mommy getting her girls ready! Pretty soon mommy will catch the neighbors husband piledriving sweet slut Mackenzie in her bedroom