Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm going to try this one more time!

Well I know that it has been well over a year since I have posted anything but I am going to give it another try. Let's update everyone on the new with the Kitchen Family.

Well Greg finally graduated from Midwestern University in June 2011. We moved home to Peoria for a little while. We thought we had a couple of good prospects in Arizona for a job but none of them panned out. We took a job a Washington Hospital Center in Washington DC. One of the sites where we did clinical rotations last year. We are here for a minimum of 3 years.

We moved to a small suburb on Washington DC a little town called Vienna in Virginia. It is such a cute place and we are enjoying the area.

The girls are still growing like crazy. McKenzie is 9 and is in the 4th grade, she is such a great big sister. Brooklyn is 6 and is in the 1st grade and is still our emotional child. Jacey is 4 and is the baby of the family. She sure knows how to work being the youngest.

I am getting used to living in a place with out any family, it gets tough at times but am enjoying my time out here. I sure miss my family and friends but feel your love and support.

5 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Hooray for new posts! :) I hope you're surviving that FREEZING cold D.C. winter!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Hi Tiffany! Stephanie (Chapple) here from Snowflake. We are relocating to Arizona from Texas this month and have been looking online at houses in Peoria. Please tell me more about the area, schools, neighborhoods you like, church, etc. Thanks! Enjoy your stay in the East. Brrrr.... Oh, my email is: coolsteph at gmail dot com

Ben and Teri said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I am so glad to see a new post. I miss you and I hope you are doing well. I will continue to blog-stalk you. :) Love you guys!

Kristi said...

Yeah, I was so happy to see a new post! We miss you guys like crazy but love being able to see what you guys are up to. Hope to see you soon, Luv ya.

Anonymous said...

ativan medication long break ativan addiction - what does lorazepam 1mg do