Sunday, June 28, 2009

"It's Potty Time"

You know it is time to start potty training when your child takes her diaper off and uses the potty on her own. Well, that is what has been happening in our home. Jacey has discovered the world of using the "BIG GIRL" toilet and she is so happy to be using it.
"Check me out I am looking snazzy in my new panties"

Perhaps the greatest invention ever for potty training. I was cutting hair this week and mentioned to my friend that I was going to start potty training Jacey and she told me about the potty watch (which Jacey is modeling for you). It is so great she gets to wear this watch and you can set it to go off every 30, 60 or 90 minutes and it sings a little tune to remind them its time to go to the potty. It is awesome!!! Every time it goes off she runs over and holds out her arm to show us the blinking lights and says, "Its Potty Time". Fortunately no pee pee in the big girl panties yet. The night time panties (Pull-ups) are still wet in the morning but that is a different battle.
With this new found sense of freedom, Jacey also wants to dress herself, and this is the result, on backwards and inside out. That's OK at least they made it on, instead of running around in panties only.
"I think the stars are still there?"

Jacey is really doing great, she loves wearing her watch and using the potty. Hopefully we will soon be diaper free!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are growing up so fast. I am so glad that I had a few short weeks of teaching Brooklyn. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

take your knickers off for me I love to see toddler p=ssy

Anonymous said...

come pumpkin I will take you pee pee, pull down your pants then sloooooooowly your knickers so your little pussy gradually comes into view, mmmmmmmmmmm gotta just admire that lovely little bald pussy a bit then my fingers go in make you giggly, then you pee pee and I lick you clean, now the fun really starts we both are naked and I give you your good girl reward mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are going to be tight I love it

Anonymous said...

That toddler asshole probably tastes so fucking good, I'm about to cum in my pants just thinking about her soft wet mouth around my cock

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

Mmm yea lay that girl down rip her panties off bury my face in her pussy and lick her region until she's screaming. Ill gag her pull put my cock and drill her tight shit opening and before I cum ill pull out and spew all over her she can be some sticky who re and there's nothing mummy can do