Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Walk

So tonight when I got home from work (yes, its Greg again) while Tiffany went Christmas shopping, and I was lucky enough to take the girls on a walk around our neighborhood and look at christmas lights. So here it is.




MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wish it would snow, we have our hats on.








Dad, I can't reach this ornament can you help?






Every time Brooklyn saw a nativity scene, she would always say, "AAAAHHHHH, BABY JESUS" so I told her to give him a kiss. She was a little hesitant but after Kenzie did it she was ok.






Kenzie kissing baby Jesus.




What wonderful way to spend my night. We had such a good time. My little girls are so sweet, I love them so much, we were singing Christmas songs on our hour and a half walk. They make this season so special, with their excitment, it was also a nice to remind them why we really celebrate Christmas, I am glad that McKenzie really knows why we celebrate Christmas. Once again Merry Christmas!



1 comments:

Holly said...

Those are the sweetest two posts ever!!! Wait, but is it cold in Arizona? I thought I'd be coming home to the warm!!! And yes Greg, I don't know how Tiff does it. She's amazing!