Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hapy Birthday Jacey!

Well can you believe it my baby is 3. At least on February 16th. It seems like just yesterday when we brought her home to her two big sisters. Wow how time sure flies by. Jacey we are so glad you are in our family. You sure do make us smile.

That three is just sooo hard to do, I can't get that finger to stay down and the other to stay up all the way.


So for every birthday in our house we decorate the family room with streamers and balloons and let the kids have fun on their birthdays with the balloons (sometimes the funnest part).

Just playin around!


We had such a great time and Jacey sure loved making cupcakes with me. I let her do as much as she could and assisted with the rest.
"First you put in the wet ingredients, them you add the dry ingredients."


"Make sure you beat it for 4 minutes, not 3 or 5 but must be 4, or else it doesn't turn out right."


"You must decorate them with your favorite colors, one for the cupcake and one in my mouth, YUM!"


"If you do it correctly you end up with a masterpiece of cupcakes!"
Jacey loved her cupcakes and especially blowing out the candle.
Make a wish!


"And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the candle out."


Jacey with all of her birthday presents, thanks grandma and grandpa for my gifts it sure was fun going shopping with you to pick out all of my presents.

Jacey we are so glad that you are in our family, You make our days more adventurous.
We love you.


3 comments:

Brooke said...

That's crazy that she's 3!!! I was just looking at the picture of me holding her in the hospital when she was BRAND-NEW. Wow. Time flies! Great updates!

Nicki Kitchen said...

Happy day Jacey!! Good job catching up Tiff!!! Loved all the posts

Traciannee said...

Yeah your blogging again! Happy Birthday Jacey! So glad to see how you all are doing.