Friday, March 5, 2010

Day at the farm

Brooklyn and I got to go on a field trip to the farm that is in Glendale for preschool. We had such a good time. We even got to dress like farmers.


Brooklyn really liked planting the seeds. She even got to bring some home.

We got to pick some veggies and bring them home. She is a great farmer

Her favorite part of the day was holding the baby chicks that they had at the farm. At the end of the day they got to take a trip around the farm in a train of barrels pulled by a tractor. We had such a good time. I can't wait for the next field trip.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun is that field trip with Brooklyn. I especially like the outfits, you two make very cute farmers.

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see your updates. What cute pictures! And, I love your Valentine's meals--you're on top of it! We need to be fancy like you guys next year. :) The farmer pictures are so cute. I think I could find a pretty adorable picture of you dressed as a hobo--in a plaid shirt. You look good as a scruffy man too. ha-ha

Ben and Teri said...

YAY!!! I am so glad that you are FINALLY back to posting. I have missed them, and if you had moved clear across the world without starting to post again... well, I don't even know what the disastrous results would have been. Love the pictures and how cute your girls are. By the way, you make a really cute cowboy too.

Anonymous said...

I took my preschool to the same farm. It was a blast. Can't believe how big your girls are getting.