Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN

Well, it has been 4 years since this little one has entered our family and we are so grateful for our "Sugar-Bean" Happy Birthday Brooklyn.

Every birthday we like to decorate the family room and blow up balloons. The girls love to play with their birthday balloons.

When it was time to open up birthday presents McKenzie was so upset that she didn't get a chance to get her anything she said, "Wait, I'll be right back". A couple of minutes late McKenzie came running out with this towel. Wrapped up in the towel was all of these old toys that the girls play with. Brooklyn really enjoyed the thoughtfulness of her big sister.

This is my Masterpiece. I think I have found my calling.

The best part about having cake is licking the frosting off of the candles.

We decided to go the McDonald's and have cake and ice cream. We really had a fun time. Brooklyn wanted to have a "PINK" birthday. So we all wore our pink shirts, and yes Greg wore his pink shirt all day even to work. Brooklyn was so happy we all had on pink for her birthday.



As another year goes by we feel so thankful to have such wonderful girls in our home. They are all growing up so fast and enjoy the time that we get to make such wonderful memories.

2 comments:

Talene said...

Yeah!!!...You updated and no more St. Pattys Day background! Happy B-day Brooklyn! And congrats to Jacey!!! I miss you SO much! :( I'll talk to you soon!

Holly said...

See, this is what we like to see. I remember her last year's birthday. Man, time flies!!!