Sunday, March 30, 2008

EASTER FUN!!!


Here is Jacey at the ward Easter party, she enjoyed herself. She was mistaken several times for the Easter Bunny.



Did I hear someone say Easter Egg Hunt? I've got my bucket. LETS GO HUNTING!



MOM, Look what I found!



Brooklyn had her eye on certain Easter Eggs, she doesn't even notice the one right next to her, probably because it is orange not pink. She loved hunting those eggs.


I can hear something inside, I wonder what it is?




Mom I can't find any eggs. Do you see any?



I think she finally found some. Here is McKenzie with all of her Eater Eggs. She had a great time.



We had such a fun Easter weekend. We went to a ward Easter Party with friends, games and the Easter Bunny it was a great time. On Sunday we went to Greg's sister's house for an Easter Party. We got to play with family and have another Eater egg hunt. As our children get older the more fun we get to have by watching their excitement on Holidays.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

five, she will be fun anytime I want her in my bed