Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New addition

We were so blessed to have a new addition to our family. Kammie, Tiffany's sister, had her baby. Logan Chauncey O'Donnell, was born on December 27th 2007 weighing 6lbs 10 oz. and 19 and 1\4 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing fine. He is so cute and has a lot of dark hair. His four big brothers are enjoying having him in their family. Yes this makes five boys. Randy (dad) now his hockey line. Randy (Dad) and Florene (Grandma, Tiffany's mom) getting ready to go in for the C section. Looks like they were pretty excited to get him here, they were dancing the whole way to the operating room...They told us afterwards they were going to try out for "The River Dance".

Baby Logan and proud new Dad! The delivery went well.
Baby Logan and Mommy, Kammie. Looks pretty darn good after having a baby. How cute.

Baby Logan, Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Greg. He was much quieter when Greg was holding him. Good thing this got me over my baby craving and I didn't even have to go through labor!!!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you have a blog!!!! What a cute little baby!I love the name too. --Maybe cuz that's where we lived for a while. :) And, Kammie looks great! I haven't seen her or Randy in years--but it looks like they haven't changed at all. I'm glad you posted pictures of them.

Amy said...

Hey Tiffany! It's Amy Stewart. I got your blog from Brooke's. You look just as cute as ever! And what darling girls! Glad we can stay in touch this way.

Holly said...

You nerd. Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? Now you're in trouble. So about those playdate pictures, I can even get them off of your blog if you ever post them! :)

Brianna said...

How exciting! Congratulations to Kammie! I'm so glad you have a blog too! I love seeing the pictures of your girls and it's crazy that your sister has so many boys!